Among the main outcomes of the project, is the delivery of the PERSEPHONE Personalised Mobile application. The main scope of this mobile application is to increase its users' ecological awareness through an enhanced understanding of their energy behaviour. As a result, the users (i.e building occupants) may enjoy energy and cost savings, while benefiting the environment, being supported by a tool that motivates them in adopting more energy-conscious lifestyles.
In order for the PERSEPHONE Personalised Mobile Application to successfully deliver its designed functionalities, it interacts directly with the PERSEPHONE Platform, receiving all the necessary data for the realization of its operations, such as visualization of energy statistics, recommendations and apartment/office information.
The main functionalities offered through the PERSEPHONE Personalized Mobile Application to its end-users are listed below:
- Visualization of room-specific aggregated information related to the rooms’ ambient conditions and assigned devices.
- Visualization of user’s comfort preferences and comfort state reporting.
- Recommendations provision based on user’s energy behaviour.
- Visualizations of personalized energy consumption information.
- Visualization of personalised performance, related to user’s set targets.
- User management facilitation.